SMS Terms & Conditions
APN presents job offers to candidates by contacting them over email and phone. When you receive an email solicitation from us, you can opt-in or opt-out of email and / or SMS communication. Please see below our terms and conditions for SMS communication.
- When opted-in, you will receive text messages (SMS/MMS) to your mobile number. Our solicitations may contain any combination of the following types of communication:
- new jobs available that match your geographic area and skill,
- request to fill out a skills checklist,
- request for a telephone interview,
- request for a video interview,
- request to take an online assessment,
- request to provide documents related to your employment.
- You can opt-out of this service at any time.
- Just text “STOP” to the phone number. After you text “STOP” to us, we may send you an SMS reply to confirm that you have been unsubscribed. After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us.
- If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time or text “START” or “JOIN” and we will start sending SMS messages to you again.
- If you are experiencing any issues, you can reply with the keyword “HELP”. Or you can contact us at – https://apnhealthcare.solutions/contact/
- APN and/or its carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
- Message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you.
- If you are actively seeking employment through us, you should expect to receive about 10 messages per month from us.
- If you are not actively seeking employment, you can expect to receive 4 to 5 messages a month on jobs in your area.
- If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, please contact your wireless provider.